Monday 11 January 2016

Melissa’s Review – Medix London

Melissa Medix London

Melissa is taking the Massage Therapy program at the Medix College and in this video she shares why she chose to study at Medix College as well as what it's like to go to the London campus.

The Medix School Massage Therapy Program is approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and upon successful completion of the program; students are eligible to write their Licensing Examination.

The Licensing Exams leads to Registration with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario and the right to use the protected titles, "Massage Therapist and Registered Massage Therapist".

Training covers such tasks as assessing clients by conducting range of motion and muscles tests, proposing treatment plans and administering massage techniques.

To learn more about the Massage Therapy Program click the links above or call 1.866.962.7685

Video Transcript
"I chose Medix College because I did some extensive research last year within the city, I interviewed college after college, paying attention to the small details, such as the curriculum, the hours, duration, location, flow, etc. Whether or not it'd fit my busy lifestyle of being a single mother. Medix not only met my criteria I was looking at, it exceeded my expectations of what a college should be.

What I enjoy the most about the campus is how laid back the campus is and how supportive the staff is.

My plan is to start my own practice, to have autonomy. I'd like to take that route to work around my busy lifestyle, around my daughter. I'd like to be able to work around her schedule. This is one way I'm able to do that.

What I like best about my instructors is that they're knowledgeable, they're supportive, they're encouraging and it's essentially a mutually supportive environment.

I feel good about the pace we are going, and I feel good about the knowledge; that it's adequate.

To me, Medix College means a full time job that is providing me with useful information and tools, that'll get me where I want to be in the next two to five years."

Melissa's Review – Medix London was originally published to Medix Reviews Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment