Sunday 14 February 2016

Julie’s Review – Medix London

Julie Medix London

Julie is a graduate of the Medical Lab Assistant / Technician program at the Medix London Campus. On the following video testimonial below she talks about why she selected Medix and experience as a student there.

Medical Lab Assistant/Technician (MLAT) is focused on training students in a large variety of medical procedures and laboratory techniques all done under the direct supervision of a Registered Medical Technologist and other health care professionals.

After qualification the graduate may choose to write a third party exam and if she is successful, she will become a Certified Lab Assistant. The exams are done through the Ontario Society of Medical Technologists as well as the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS). Although this exam is optional and at your expense; Medix College encourages students to take this it so they can attain a professional designation and be certified.

Students who acquire the Medical Lab Assistant/Technician Diploma have the necessary skills and demonstrate competence in a variety of medical procedures and laboratory techniques under the direct supervision of a Physician, Registered Medical Technologist or other healthcare professional

You can learn more about Medix College and other programs in the healthcare industry by calling 1.800.962.7685 or by visiting http://www.medixcollege.ca

Video Transcript:
Medix prepared me for my field by giving me the hands-on training. I got lots of lab experience. Working on other students, it wasn't all just theory; there was a lot of hands on.

I had a very knowledgeable instructor who worked with everybody and was always there to help. Mornings, evenings, weekends, and then with a great placement that gave me all my hands on training, exactly what I was studying for.

It was easy to find work after graduation; I was placed at a really good placement where I got lots of hands on skills and knowledge which helped me on my resume to get a job right away.

The blog post Julie's Review – Medix London See more on: Medix School Testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment